Update
It's been a while since i've posted anything (apart from random stories) so i'd better fill people in on what i've been up to.
Since graduating from uni, i've been working as a casual here, selling business attire (such as shirts, ties & suits). From that, I have now learnt stuff like how to take people's measurements, how to fold shirts "properly", which ties go with what colour shirts, and that sleave lengths matter (as every shirt maker has a different idea of what normal is). Working during the sales was fun (& non-stop, too).
Last week, I went to KYC, which was on relationships. While the talks were a good refresher, there wasn't really anything I hadn't heard before, so it was a bit disappointing there. However, it was also a good time to catch up with other people I hadn't seen for a while. In addition, I was in charge of cooking for my house, which was fun, although the pasta sauce did take longer then expected, so dinner was rushed. :(
Now that people are starting to return to work, the job hunting starts again. It will be a rollar-coaster, so don't be surprised if any posts sound bitter & twisted, as it'll probably happen before I do find a job.

1 Comments:
Any suggestions on what shirt goes well with a hello kitty tie? =)
Post a Comment
<< Home